This statement describes the way your personal data is collected and processed on this website in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (effective 25/05/2018)
LiLBHair-Concept Store, established at Kouterstraat 34 – 9240 Zele is a username of thelimited partnership Innobis, with registered office at Donklaan 256 box 3.003, 9290 Berlare, known to the Crossroads Bank for Enterprises under enterprise number BE0836.673.302 and represented by Ingrid Berckmoes.
Hereafter referred to as ‘LiLBHair’ for short.
- User: the customer / prospect / lead
- Responsible processor: LiLBHair
- Processor = all companies called upon by LiLBHair that may come into contact with the personal data of customers/prospects/leads
We process the data we collect through the website.
- Phone number
- Email address
- Location data
You explicitly consent by checking the provided box at the bottom of the contact form. If you email us, you also give us permission to process your data.
We process the data for which you have given your consent to:
- Send and track orders and invoicing
- Send promotional information related to the products and services by the responsible processor
- Possibly send free demos, samples or offers for services at more favorable terms
- Answer user questions
- Compile statistics (using anonymized data).
- To improve or have improved the quality of the website and the products and/or services by the responsible processor
- Forward information regarding new products and/or services by the responsible processor
- Be able to do direct marketing
- Better identify user interests
Your personal data will only be passed on to processors for the purpose of carrying out the purposes listed in Section 4. Under no circumstances will your data be passed on to third parties for commercial purposes.
LiLBHair attaches the greatest importance to your personal data and its protection. If it uses processors who would also come into contact with your personal data, it will ensure that the processors do not use the personal data for purposes other than those listed under point 4. If you wish to be informed about the processors you can send e-mail us on email@example.com or contact us via our contact form.
We will retain your data only for the period reasonably necessary to fulfill the stated purposes and in accordance with legal and regulatory requirements.
LiLBHair guarantees an appropriate level of protection on an organizational and technical level. We do this by securing your data appropriately and requiring this level of security from our processors as well.
The user can always oppose the processing of his/her data. If you would like to access, correct, transfer or restrict the processing of your personal data, this is of course also possible. Under certain conditions, your data may be deleted. You can easily ask your question by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org by using our contact form.